FRESH, HEALTHY & DELIVERED
Chef prepared Ready-to-Eat and Ready-to-Cook gourmet dinners,
delivered fresh to your doorstep.
HOW IT WORKS
1. YOU CHOOSE YOUR MEALS
Each week, a delicious gourmet dinner menu is created by Executive Chef Maria Bedrosian. You select dinners by Sunday and begin receiving them on Mondays & Thursdays or Tuesdays & Fridays, depending on your location.
2. WE PREPARE & DELIVER
We shop from the freshest local groceries in the area. We then prepare each dinner from scratch; cleaning, chopping, making sauces and putting together baked dishes. Finally, we deliver your meals to your front door in cooling bags to keep the food fresh.
3. YOU COOK & ENJOY
Use easy to follow instructions to cook and serve your fresh gourmet dinners. From kitchen to table, sauté dishes typically take 15 minutes while baked dishes are ready in about 30 minutes.
Each menu offers Ready-to-Eat meals that are reheatable and require no additional preparation as well as Ready-to-Cook meals that must be cooked at home before serving for the freshest possible spread.
Dinner quantities are limited, so order early to get the best selection of meals each week.
WATCH OUR DEMOS
WHAT'S COOKING IN OUR KITCHEN
At Maria’s Gourmet Kitchen, we create flavorful meals that support your daily nutritional needs for happier and healthier living. Our Ready-to-Cook & Ready-to-Eat entrées are prepared fresh daily to offer you the convenience of easy dining while ensuring nutritional quality.
- "This was the first dish I have cooked from Maria's, and I was very pleasantly surprised! I have never used one of these services before and was not sure what to expect. It could not have been easier! And the taste was simply wonderful. Portions were on the large side, definitely did not skimp on the shrimp. Thank you, Maria's...job well done."— Shawn Bates from Pearland/Shadow Creek Ranch
- "I'm really impressed with the variety and complexity of flavors in Maria's dishes. The salmon was delicious. I haven't been to my usual restaurants in about two months, because I have Maria to help me do it better at home. Thanks Maria!!!"— Ronald Mock from Sugar Land
- "What's not to love? Large shelled filled with ricotta cheese and topped with Maria's homemade sauce? All you have to do is heat and eat -- that's amore!"— Kathy from Sugar Land
- "A friend brought us one of your gourmet dinners and it was terrific! Instructions were easy enough for a husband to follow and the meal delicious to a family of various palates."
- "This meal is absolutely delicious! The sauce is so good! You get everything including the egg wash ready to go. Restaurant quality meal! We had a side vegetable which never ever disappoints! Do not hesitate to order this one!"— Jill Phillips from Northwest
- "Everything was absolutely delicious — the turkey, stuffing, cranberry relish, the crisp, it was all amazing! Our entire family enjoyed every bit of your food."
- "The arrabiata sauce was so good, and the shells and stuffing turned out great! For those, like me, who don't know what arrabiata sauce is -- it has so much more flavor and a better texture than marinara. We did cook it the full 30 minutes (and our oven tends to run hot), but it was worth the wait. Serve it with a salad to complete the meal."— Daniel Williams from Houston
- "We're moving to Sugar Land but we wanted to make sure you deliver there. Yes, your dinners factor into our move!"
- "Mom stated that this was the best Salmon she has eaten since leaving Maryland!"— Diana from North Dakota
- "This was very good. I usually have to be in the mood for fish, but after the first bite I was ready to eat all of it. The vegetables were fresh and the sesame seeds just made them even better!"— Matt from North Houston
- "This was the perfect Lenten meal to enjoy on Good Friday. This dish could be served at the finest Italian restaurant. We thought the taste and texture were perfectly balanced. My two boys also enjoyed the meal, and I appreciated that I just had to pop it in the oven, with no clean-up. Our family will be ordering this meal every time it is offered."— Rene from Cypress
- "Anytime we order beef from Maria we are amazed at the flavor and how tender it is. There are 6 tortillas but her portions are so generous we always have meat leftover...but that's ok...it makes great leftovers. It's so flavorful I don't miss not having cheese etc to put on it."— Tina Martin from Pearland
- "One could taste the special marinade used for this meal. Indeed, it was different than the regular fajitas. Both my husband and I have enjoyed this dinner very much, specially the homemade salsa that came with it. Thank you Maria."— Maro from Galleria, Houston
- "We've enjoyed many dinners from Maria's Gourmet Kitchen, and one of the things I love, is that most of them serve three people even though they say they serve two. Now I have lunch for the next day!"— Pam Lopez from Cypress
IN THE NEWS
See coverage of Chef Maria in the media, her passion for cross-cultural foods and the focus on nutritional quality she delivers through Maria's Gourmet Kitchen.